Monday, 1 April 2013
1st April 2013 8:07pm
Hello guys!Normally,I sleep at my Grandma's house on a Wednesday... but, Megan is sleeping round my house this Wednesday, so I'm sleeping today;Monday.This is my re-count on the night so far...
So, it's around 4:00pm, I've just arrived at my Grandma's house...in my pyjamas!Lexie had beat me to it though (Lexie is my little 7 year old cousin,she always sleeps at Grandma's
on Mondays.)We talked for a while - until Jayne (my Auntie)had left,she said her good-byes and travelled accross many seas to end up......around the corner (at her house!)When she had reached her destination, we switched the television on and watched a film about some robots (I quite liked that film!)Afterwards, Grandma made her own 'home-made takeaway:'chicken nuggets,chips and hot-dogs in buns.Yum!
As we love gadgets, I brought my Galaxy Tab (that Lexie's currently playing on) from upstairs, then played on them for a while.At the moment, we are watching a programme about Dads just standing there while the Mams have all the babies...well,me and Grandma are - Lexie doesn't know about 'it' yet!
Well I hope you lot of 'blogaddicts' thoroughly enjoyed reading this, because I thoroughly enjoyed writing this!Good-bye all!Thank-you for reading this.
Au-revoir Monamies:
Georgia ;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment