Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Games Review

I, Megan will be reviewing some Ipad games.


Temple run

Well I played as Scarlett Fox. First I got up to 500m , the bad thing is its hard to slide. I started again as Scarlett  and got up to 1000m  but I did hit the speed power up. I went into the store and then increased the speed power up. I was lucky enough to get the speed power up  and get to 1050m. 1050m was my highest score. Temple run is a truly great and addictive game but the controls are hard, I give temple run a 4/5 stars because its just the controls which make it hard to slide.


Temple run 2

Right so I did temple run 1 so now let's see if 2 is better. Don't laugh  I didn't even get past the concrete thing so I'll tell Georgia to try.

Lost winds

OMG! The little kid in lost winds is so cute! This game we downloaded for my 4yr old cus , to be honest I play on it more. It's fun and easy to control just swipe your finger and it'll make wind to move that boy. I must be  rubbish at these games as I went the wrong way I give. Lost winds 5/5 it was easy and fun.

Fix it Felix

Right as been as Wreck it Ralph has only been out a few weeks we downloaded  Fix it Felix.  It's a bit boring but ok. I really did feel like I was in a arcade game though. 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment